Assistance in incentive fields and government assistance according to the different laws of Encouragement of Capital Investment and specific requirements.
- Preforming audits for companies working on research and industrial development, in cooperation with the Office of the Chief Scientist (OCS), including follow-up on the data and implementing the instructions of the OCS
- Receiving funds from the Marketing Encouragement Fund of the Industry, Trade and Labor Ministry
- Receiving research and development incentives from the OCS
- Receiving investment grants – assistance and representation during the procedure of receiving the status of an approved factory
- Receiving incentives in the framework of the labor track of the Investment Center