The tax department at the Stark & Stark accounting firm provides many services in a vast range of Israeli and international taxation issues, while keeping an emphasis on quick, reliable and professional service.
The fact that the firm belongs to the international network IAPA, which is an international network of approximately 220 accounting firms from all around the world, provides the firm with both knowledge and an advantage regarding international taxation.
The departments' services:
- Solutions and tax plans in Israel and abroad
- Preparing personal reports for individuals
- Preparation of equity declarations
- Representation at Assessment hearings
- Voluntary disclosure
- Dealing with and reporting the recipient of incentives according to the Encouraging Capital Investments Law
- Consultation in choosing corporate structure on the local and international level, as well as for individuals, companies or foreign corporations.
- Taxation of home-based companies and family companies
- Reports on international transactions and transfer prices
- Tax reductions for new immigrants and returning citizens
- Handling the requirements of the income tax authority, such as obtaining approval of tax-exempt status for contributions, etc. (Clause 46)